Friday, July 15, 2016

Is A Real Estate Career In Right For You? Be A Business Owner, Not An Employee!

Have you ever thought about a career in real estate? 10 years ago I had to give up my nursing career due to health problems. I had to replace that income! I decided to get my real estate license and never looked back.

 Do you enjoy working with people and like helping others? There is nothing like helping a young family buy their first home. Or help a retired couple downsize and travel the world! Being a real estate agent gives me a chance to be a business owner, have flexibility and the income I need. At Keller Williams you're encouraged to brand yourself not your brokerage. You are not in competition with other agents in your market center, everyone wants you to have success so we all win.
Visit My Website

And you are in charge of your business, Keller Williams gives you the culture, education and technology to succeed!

Watch this video for more about what Keller Williams can do for you.


Want to get started or get more information to see if a real estate career is for you?

Get More Information


Lisa Bourgoyne, REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty Premier Partners
291 Veterans Blvd, Denham Springs La 70726
225-324-8851
lisabourgoyne@aol.com
Licensed in Louisiana
Each Office Independently Owned and Operated

No comments:

Post a Comment