Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A Real Estate Career Worth Having!

I've been a real estate agent for the last 10 years.  I always thought I did pretty good, chugging along year after year, trying to learn new things and improve my business.  I joined Keller Williams Realty Premier Partners in Denham Springs LA a year ago.  I drug along my daughter, who has had her real estate license for 4 years, but still taught middle school full time.  It was a hard decision, because I had never wanted to work for a "big" company.  Oh was I naive!  I have learned more in this last year than I did in the first 9.  The education and technology is incredible. We have earned the title of the #1 Training Company in the country!

A year later, I have increased my business and my daughter is not going back to teaching in the fall, working on her real estate career full time! I've also learned that I do not "work" for a big company.  I am a business owner!





Here are the top 4 things that make Keller Williams so different




It all stems from our Internal Belief System that promotes an enriching culture in which to live and work, #1 God, #2 Family, #3 Business.  There’s no wonder our realtors are more successful!


1 comment:

  1. I'm very impressed by the detail of your blog posts on Real Estate Career Worth Having. This is going to be very helpful. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Accelerated Investor Education

    ReplyDelete